Club – Home Ground

W J Findlay Oval – Evans St Wangaratta

The W. J. Findlay Oval was named after long time WRFC committee member & City of Wangaratta councillor & mayor – W J “Bill” Findlay.

The oval was originally known as the Wangaratta Cricket Ground from 1880 to 1969, then known as the City Oval from 1970 to about 1995.